Sunday, August 4, 2013

Interview with Joey and Lili

On August 2, (2013) I interviewed Joey and Lili. Here were the questions and their answers:

1. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Joey: a baseball player, and you and Daddy can go to my games
Lili: a doctor, so I can fix people when they are hurted

2. What are you most proud of?
Lili: that you are home right now (Mama)
Joey: being your son

3. What is your favorite movie?
Joey: Despicable Me 2
Lili: Despicable Me 2

4. What is your favorite book?
Joey: Princes and Princesses
Lili: Princes and Princesses

5. How would you describe your style?
Lili: a fairy
Joey: half vampire, half werewolf, half zombine

6. What is your favorite animal?
Joey: wolf
Lili: wolf

7. What makes something fair?
Lili: when Joey has ice cream when I do not, that is not fair, when Joey and I eat ice cream, when I have ice cream without Joey, that will not be fair. So I let him have some.
Joey: when Lili has a cookie and I have a cookie, that's fair

8. What is your favorite meal?
Lili: mac n cheese
Joey: spaghetti

9. What is love?
Lili: that you were not here - I miss you. When you are here, I love you.
Joey: it's when a person really like another person and they kiss and hug and want to marry

10. If you were on an island and could only bring three things, what would they be?
Joey: a pirate, a giant, and a knight
Lili: chugga chugga choo choo [a play train], chugga chugga choo choo, chugga chugga choo choo

11. What is your favorite word?
Joey: love
Lili: N

12. What makes you want to be someone's friend?
Joey: playing with them, so they know I'm really nice and will play with them good.
Lili: when they're not here I like them

13. What is your favorite sport?
Joey: soccer
Lili: basketball

14. What is your favorite place to travel?
Joey: Great Wolf Lodge, or Chuck E Cheese
Lili: in the forest

15. What is the best thing about your family?
Joey: that I'm the son
Lili: that I play with them

16. What is the hardest thing about your life?
Joey: that I cannot go to Great Wolf Lodge and stay there my whole life
Lili: when it's pouring (rain)

17. What makes you strong?
Joey: playing soccer
Lili: that I have some stickers and I stick them, I need to push them hard.

18: What three words would you use to describe yourself?
Joey: strong, fast, scary
Lili: I do not know

19. What place makes you happiest?
Lili: Great Wolf Lodge
Joey: at home

20. What is your favorite color?
Lili: pink
Joey: green

21. What makes you like a teacher?
Joey: being with them. I liked being with Miss E. [kindergarten teacher]
Lili: they teach everyone

22. What is your favorite family tradition?
Joey: Christmas: getting presents and candy canes
Lili: I color and I paint

23. If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
Joey: make it full of sparkles and glitter. If we were not looking up at the sky our head would be glittery
Lili: a slide that is way up high so we could slide down and be in the clouds

24. What is the difference between boys and girls?
Lili: girls have a vulva and a boy has a penis
Joey: a boy has a penis. a girl has a vagina. also, boys fart louder and girls fart quieter

25. If you could ask your mama and daddy one question, what would it be? 
Joey: "Can I go to Great Wolf Lodge the rest of my life?"
Lili: "If I can go in a swimming pool at Teacher Midge's"

-------

Here are two pictures from Joey and Lili getting their faces painted at the Renaissance Festival yesterday:



And just a cute recent picture of them:


No comments: