Wednesday, January 11, 2012

There was a bit of potty humor

As we were settling the kids to sleep this evening, something amusing was said, but it was just silly enough and potty humor enough that it became hilarious to Joey. He started cracking up, and I thought it was pretty funny too. Lili even started laughing. She didn't understand what was funny but, by gosh, laughing is awesome so she was going to do it too! This made me laugh even harder, because Lili was laughing while she was nursing, and that seemed very very funny to me at the time! Joey cracked up even more, which made me laugh harder, which reminded me of when I was 12 or 13 and my cousins and I were laughing like crazy and my uncle asked us if we had a "case of the giggleheimers" which made us laugh even harder because that is such a silly word! And recalling that tonight of course made me laugh 'til tears came out of my eyes, and Joey and Lili both were keeping up quite well. Each time one of us stopped someone would start laughing again and it would crack us all up again! John was trying to be serious and urge us to calm down but eventually he started laughing as well. Lili's little laughs were especially funny to hear! I think we laughed for about ten minutes, and I can't recall the last time I laughed so hard. It felt so good, and it was so fun and so cute for our kids to be laughing with us.

So that this is not just blahblah text, here is a picture (not from tonight) of Joey and Lili right after bath, goofing off before getting pajamas on:





OH! Even better: here is an adorable picture of Joey and Lili, asleep in Colorado:



Look at how they each are resting their arm on the other. SO CUTE!

No comments: